Press "Enter" to skip to content


  1. mosipd mosipd

    Tabs, otherwise known as “trim tabs”, are flat pieces of metal located at the back of the boat at the rear most portion of the transom. They are connected to hydraulic pistons that actuate them up and down thus adjust the angle of the bow.

  2. 8wealthyone8 . 8wealthyone8 .

    What are tabs? thanks for this show i am learning how to operate those boats.

  3. golly447 golly447

    Nicely done. Clear, easy to understand advice.

Comments are closed.